Chandler’s Museums are a must-see destination for both locals and out-of-towners alike. Between art, Native American, and railway history, there are plenty of museums offering exhibits to suit all tastes. We know you’ll enjoy these artistic havens any day of the week!
- Arizona Railway Museum – Enjoy this historic display of Arizona’s railways. See the restoration process, preserved pieces, and rail cars on exhibit.
- Chandler Museum – Learn more about the city we live in at the Chandler Museum. There are often special events and new exhibits that celebrate the history and art of Chandler!
- Vision Gallery – This non-profit art gallery represents over 200 artists, many of them from Arizona and the local area. All artwork is for sale, too!
- Zelma Basha Salmeri Gallery of Western American and Native American Art – This private art collection features hundreds of works, as well as sculptures, baskets, bowls, and more Native American goods.
- Tumbleweed Ranch – Discover the agricultural history or Chandler’s past at this local ranch, a collection of historic homes, buildings, and farm equipment. See how farmers from generations ago grew crops in the desert, balanced their home life, and raised livestock.